Recommended to all Freeriders. The winter mountains are gorgeous and fascinating; they can also be dangerous for the uninitiated rider. To ski off-piste you need to be familiar with the environment, the snow, the personal safety equipment and how to use it. We recommend a one-day course that will help you:
- Improve your off-piste skiing technique
- Learn how to properly use your self-aid equipment
- Improve your knowledge of snow and learn to assess avalanche danger
WHEN: All season, on request
WHAT YOU NEED: Ski pass, freeriding skis, back pack with safety kit.
Safety kit (avalanche beacon, shovel and probe) can be rented at discounted prices.
INFO AND BOOKING:
- Guide Alpine Livigno c/o Plaza Placheda via Saroch 1098/a
- Office: 16:00 – 19:00 firstname.lastname@example.org +39 371 389 24 80
8:45 am-4:00 pm
Price: €250.00 for 1 person plus €35.00 for each additional person
Maximum 6 people per Guide.